1. To remove the skin from any fish on a boat
(Once ashore they can be skinned)
2. To possess, rear, sell, buy or bring into Queensland noxious
3. Jagging or foul-hooking fish (commonly done on schools of fish,
4. Using explosives, poisons or electrical devices to take fish.
5. Interfering with authorised aquaculture activities.
6. Removing oysters from any oyster ground. (Although you can eat
them on the spot.)
7. Obstructing lawful netting operations, damaging or interfering
with fishing apparatus.
8. Collecting coral without authority.
9. Interfering with marine life in a fish habitat area.
10.Removing, damaging or interfering with markers or signs erected
under the authority of fisheries legislation.