Back to the Main International Seafood Suppliers listings

Saudi Fisheries Company

Contact Name Mr Wasef Sawalha
Company Position Materials Director
Address PO Box 4120
City Riyadh
Country KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
Tel +966 501 051 797
Fax +966 1 1405 6298
Email wasef.sawalha@saudi-fisheries.com
Website http://www.saudi-fisheries.com

The Biggest Importer & Exporter of all kind of Sea Foods All Over the World.

Seafood Processors, Prawn Shrimp Producers,
Fish & Seafood Exporters, Wholesale Fish Suppliers, Value Added Seafood Manufacturers.

Saudi fisheries company is the biggest importer and exporter of all kind of sea foods all over the world. Strength of the company is wide logistics and storage facility with our own shrimp farms in the southern coast of red sea. Running with a huge network of sales and distribution across the globe. Looking to the companies dealing in sea foods from all over the world with the facilities what we are looking for in sea foods standard products.

The company was founded Saudi Fisheries Saudi joint stock company under Royal Decree No. M / 7 and May 8, 1400 (24 March 1980). The company's capital 535,375,000 rials, where the state contributes 40% of its capital, while contributing the remaining (60%) Saudi private sector companies, institutions and individuals constitute the backbone of the company fishery industry in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, whether in fishing, farming or marketing

The Company owns an industrial base equipped with the latest technologies for preparing and delivering Fresh, Frozen and Value Added products and their development that goes hand in hand with the consumer's taste and requirements. The industrial base included construction of four ideal factories (One each in Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah & Jazan) for producing all these kind of sea foods. In addition, an integrated Fish & Shrimp Farms in Alhuraidhah on the Red Sea coast operates with state of the art processing plant for catering local and international markets.

Saudi Fisheries Company - Fresh Fish, Emperor, Groupers, Spanish Mackerel, Breams, Mullet, Snappers, Trevally, Najil, Tilapia, Shrimps.

Fresh Product:
Emperor, Groupers, Spanish Mackerel, Breams, Mullet, Snappers, Trevally, Najil, Tilapia, Shrimps.

Saudi Fisheries Company - Frozen half cut crab, frozn red sea farm shrimps, freshly frozen shrimps



Frozen Product:
Milk Fish, Tilapia, Trevally, Emperors, Spanish Mackerel, Cat Fish, Grey Mullets, Rohu Gutted, Salmon Atlantic, White Pomfrets, Black Pomfrets, Pangasius Fillets, Nile Perch Fillets, Alaskan Pollock Fillets, Sea-Shrimps, Farm Shrimps , Shrimps P/D and P/D Tail-On, Warm Water Rock Lobster, Cold Water Rock Lobster, Lobster Tails, Sand Lobster, Rohu, Squids Whole and Cleaned.

Value Added Product:
Fish Fingers, Fish Sticks, Fish Burgers, Fish Nuggets, Breaded Crispy Shrimps, Tempura

Canned Tuna with oil, water and chili

Saudi Fisheries Company - Fish Fingers, Fish Sticks, Fish Burgers, Fish Nuggets, Breaded Crispy Shrimps, Tempura



Brand Names:
Al Asmak

 

Visit our Website for more information about our company and products:

http://www.saudi-fisheries.com

 


 

Quantcast